Python3.6 (I recommend install
Anacondarather than the original
python, and create a virtual environment of
OpenCV for python.
- Open camera, for each frame, detect the face using the OpenCV functions, and draw a rectangle around the detected face.
- Figure out the principle behind the code example, and search for information about the latest face detection methods.(submit in the format of word)
- Evaluate the performance of your face detection program:
- How about the detection precision? How to improve it?
- How much time will be cost to detect a face in an image, How to improve it?
- Try to use OpenCV to detect objects other than human face.